24 April 2007

There it was Gone.


The Ice is Gone, Spring is finally here. Well Maybe!!! For today anyway.
The Croci are blooming and it is finally warm and sunny. 15 oC warm. My seedlings are growing in the greenhouse in the porch. It just feels like spring today. There are a lot of things changing in my life. I have a new job working as a Public Health Nurse. I look after new Mum's and Babe's. Seeing new families, new life makes you feel great. I am also A School Nurse so I get to go in and be the proverbial Nit Nurse, along with other things! My Brother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law are moving back home to the UK at the end of the week to start the next phase of their life. I will Miss them terribly. Although I do not see them as often as I could. (Life gets Busy sometimes!) It is nice to know that there is some family, some piece of home nearby. All these changes make me thing of Spring. Springtime is after all a time of growth, renewal, new life (both plant and animal) being born, and of the cycle of life once again starting. It is widely accepted as the start of better times. And that is what I wish for My Brother-in-Law and My Sister-in-Law.

No comments: