8 June 2007

Warm Days

We have had some very warm days the last 3 days. We had record breaking temperatures yesterday, it was 25.9 degrees C. The Humidity has been really intense, we really need a good thunder storm or some rain to break the humidity. I was out in the garden this evening after the sun had gone down fending off the flies. It had cooled off a bit and was a lovely evening. I spotted these little guys in bloom on the bank by the truck. They look beautiful along side the truck with the yellow Alyssum and White Candy Tuft all in bloom together a mass of colour, such simple beauty. My love and thoughts go out to my Step family this week, they lost their Wife, Mother and Grandmother to Lung Cancer.

1 comment:

Richard Loader said...

Hi Michelle - I'm glad it warmed up for you at last - that should make the garden grow. Hope the veggies are doing OK.
Sorry to hear of the loss from you step family.
Enjoy those flowers, cheers
Richard