11 January 2007

Contradictions..............


Today I was struck my the contradictions there are all around us. I was recently given some very beautiful Tulips. They are beginning to open up and show us the simple beauty which lies beneath. I am sure they will be photographed by other more talented photographers then I. Outside it has been snowing. We had a fair amount ~10 cm of the very sticky, ideal for snow ball fights, kind of snow. The weather is sunny and the temperature is rising so the snow will melt. It makes you think how temporary everything is. Something we often forget in the midst of our busy work day and the depths of a long winter. Everything we take for granted all around us is only temporary and can change in an instant...........

3 comments:

Sue Loader, Stewarts Garden Designer said...

Hi Michelle!
I love your blog ! Its a nice change from all our photgraphic ones to have some really good thoughtful and philosophical stuff to read.
Can I put the kofta recipe in my copy of the family cookbook?
Look forward to reading more

mdl118 said...

Of course you can put the Recipe in the family cookbook. It is nice that you want too. Tom's Mealey addition to the recipe is kind of fun too.

Anonymous said...

a nother very nice picture from mummy